This class is open to dogs from 5 months and above. Your dog must be current on their vaccinations by the first night of class.
Your dog becomes an adolescent between 5 – 7 months of age and it is important to provide an outlet for their energy and to keep their growing minds and bodies stimulated.
The Juvenile Class is the next step of training for your dog after completing either the Puppy Class, Basic Manners Class or equivalent (please consult with the trainer if you aren’t sure if your dog is ready for this class).
- Continue to increase longer sit stays and down stays
- Increase our loose leash walking skills around more distractions.
- Fundamental behaviors like sit, down and stay with longer durations
- Come (recall) one of the most important behaviors for your dog to stay safe
- Polite Greeting: teach your dog not to jump on you, other family members and friends
- We will be teaching our dogs some new tricks, lots of fun.
The Juvenile Class is 6 weeks long, each session lasts approximately 55 minutes. Your dogs will be attending classes beginning with week 1 and continuing through week 6. You will be required to provide proof of current, age-appropriate vaccinations. The one-time class fee of $125 covers all 6 classes and is an investment in your dog’s future! Your dog must be current on vaccinations by the first night of class.
Duration: 6 weeks of training
- Saturdays: February 1 – March 7 | Time: 11:00 AM
Where: 549 Pearson Rd. Bldg A, Paradise, CA
To hold your place in class please fill out the online registration form. A followup email will provide a secure payment link to PayPal to confirm your place. For questions regarding this class or your dog please contact Gloria Post, CPDT-KA.