Private In-Home Training
What can I offer you and your dog during in-home training?
- Private training allows you to train your dog in your home where you will work with an experienced certified dog trainer.
- Private training sessions will address your dog’s individual training issues – something you could not do in a group class setting.
- Private training is convenient and can be scheduled around your schedule.
- Private in-home training is also recommended for a newly adopted dog or puppy that has become a member of your family.
Some of the behaviors that can be addressed are:
Sit, Down, leave it, come, walking nice on a leash, etc.
Problem behaviors include:
Jumping up on people, nipping, barking, chewing, lunging or pulling on the leash.
Each private session lasts between 1 – 1.5 hours in length and you can schedule the sessions at your convenience.
The number of private sessions will be based on your dog’s individual needs.
Prices for private in-home training:
- Initial consultation for trainin1-hour session $100
- Single in-home training session 1-1.5 hour session $125
- Package of 3 training sessions 1-1.5 hour each session $ 300
Payments for private training are due at the first session. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule a session. Cancellations made the day of your session will not be rescheduled.
Contact me to schedule a phone consultation.