Basic Obedience Class is for Dogs ages 5 months and over or dogs that have very little training.
Start your dog out on the right paw!
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your dog to get the kind of behavior you like, both at home and out in the real world.
- Learning to effectively communicate with your canine companion
- Watch me, the foundation of a great relationship with your dog
- Fundamental behaviors like sit, down and stay
- Come (recall) one of the most important behaviors for your dog to stay safe
- Polite Greeting: teach your dog not to jump on you, other family members and friends
- Loose-leash walking so you won’t be pulled down the street
- Learn how to teach your dog new behaviors.
The Basic Obedience Class is 6 weeks long, each session lasts approximately 55 minutes. The first class is an informational seminar for the owners, their family members and anyone that will be working with your dog (no dogs will attend the first class). All dogs will be attending class on week 2 – 6. Feel free to enroll your senior companion because old dogs really can learn new tricks! You will be required to provide proof of current, age appropriate vaccinations. The one-time class fee of $125 covers all 6 classes and is an investment in your dog’s future!
Your dog must be current on vaccinations by the first night of class. Proof of vaccinations is required the first night of class.
Duration: 6 weeks of training
- Saturdays: May 4 – June 15 | Time: 10:15 am
- NO CLASS May 25
- Thursdays: May 9 – June 15 | Time: 6:00 pm
Where: 549 Pearson Rd. Bldg A, Paradise, CA
To hold your place in class please fill out the online registration form. A followup email will provide a secure payment link to PayPal to confirm your place.
For questions regarding this class or your dog please contact Gloria Post, CPDT-KA.